Rejuvenation is a unique branch for Ayurveda. This helps to revitalize the body tissues and there by prevents disease and maintains a healthy state. It helps to avoid degeneration of joints there by avoids common problems like back ache and neck pain; premature ageing etc.
If proper care of the body is not maintained, imbalances occur which is the cause of most ailments. Then one needs to go into cure mode before returning to the rejuvenation cycle. Ayurveda is best known for its efficacy in chronic ailments. People visit us with different chronic ailments. We choose treatments after speaking with each client everyday. Treatments are never predetermined. Our clients spend two and half hours a day in the clinic. They are taken care of by 2 doctors and 3 therapists plus a group of people freshly prepared behind the scene like the ones who cook herbs for treatments. After they are guided to the hotel to rest for an hour and then take a showered after. They are provided herbs along with the treatments.
With Ayurveda is most effective in chronic health issues involving:
- Circulatory ailments like deep vain thrombosis, haemorrhoids, varicula pains, etc.
- Metabolic disorders like diabetes, IBS, colitis, hyper acidity, slow digestion, constipation, liver diseases, kidney stones, chronic nephritis, eating disorders, etc.
- Musculoskeletal ailments such joint problems (meniscus, subluxation, dislocation, disc prolapse), arthritis, gout, etc.
- Respiratory ailments such as sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis etc.
- Skin ailments as psoriasis, eczema, rashes, etc.
- Gynaecology and urology such as fertility, cystitis.
- Health problems like PTS syndrome, depression, stress and anxiety, hyper-activity (ADHD), insomania etc.